Corporate sponsorship and partnership are germane to the success of the event. We do understand the fact that sponsorship is not charity but brand sponsorship is a marketing strategy in which your brand is supporting our event and must benefit from the sponsorship.
The sponsorship of our event will allow your brands to partner with our company in order to generate a relationship that aims to economically gratify both your organization/brand and us the organizers.
Therefore we offer the following sponsorship drive and expected return for your organization/brand.
Note that your level of sponsorship will greatly determine the opportunity your organization/brand is open to within the Nigerian community in South Africa and beyond. Therefore, we invite your organization to partner with us, sponsor or co-sponsor the awards to enjoy the following benefits:
- Avenue for organizations to increase their CRS reputation and brand Image in Nigeria and amongst Nigerian Diasporas.
- Gain powerful Publicity in Nigeria as a whole and within the Nigerian community in South Africa.
- A great avenue for sponsors to access the Nigerian market and the Nigerian community in South Africa.
- Increase brand awareness and visibility.
- The award will help to increase sales, acquire new customers and assist to create VIP relations with top political leaders, corporate organizations decision makers and who is who within the Nigerian community in South Africa.
- It will create an opportunity to differentiate your organization and its products from other competitors within Nigeria and in the Nigerian community in South Africa.
- To build goodwill and gain the trust of Nigerian Government and the people of Nigeria both at home and in the Diaspora amidst the xenophobic attitudes towards Nigerians in South Africa and other black foreign nationals residing in South Africa.
- Organizers will assist sponsors to gain access to the Nigerian database about to kick off in South Africa.
- Help organization to build lasting relationship with Nigeria Diplomatic Missions in South Africa and to get invitation to Nigerian events organized by the missions.
WAYS TO SUPPORT OR DONATE TOWARDS THE PROJECT.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP
- SPONSOR AN AWARD CATEGORY
- DONATE FINANCIALLY
- DONATE SOME ITEMS TO ASSIST US
To Find out more on how to Support or Donate towards the awards CLICK HERE